Friday, June 23, 2023

Personal Pronoun Exercise 1

Fill in the blanks with suitable Personal Pronouns :

1.      Gopal, this bag is ................and that is ............... .

2.      The little child was playing with his toy. .................threw ............out of the window.

3.      Some players are not in the field, ...............are sitting in the shadow.

4.      What are ...............planning to do, Rahul? .................should meet ............first.

5.      Rohan and Mohan went to market to buy a 4G mobile, but ..............was not available at the shop.

6.      When Naman opened the bag, .............found that .............had no books.

7.      His sister and ................went together to the library.

8.      There were monkeys on the tree, .............were plucking fruits and throwing ............down.

9.      I shall come in the evening, don't wait for ............now.

10.   We have sold as many hats as .............. .

11.   The cobbler repaired the shoe and then kept ............aside.

12.   It is a pity that ..................don't have my camera with me.

13.   Did you receive the gift which ..............sent you? No, .............haven't got it yet.

14.   .............has invited ...............to her house to dinner.

15.   It is ....................who am in the room.

16.   To make tea, ...............first need water, tea leaf and sugar besides milk.

17.   Every woman of this club should sit at the seat meant for .............. .

18.   Can you listen to the song? ...................is Reema's voice.

19.   Bravery is a powerful tool, ....................can win you the most difficult battles.

20.   My dog has run out of the house, have you seen ................?

21.   There was an army on the road. ..............was marching to the cantonment.

22.   ..............is good to tell the truth.

23.   ...............is nice to do physical exercise daily.

24.   ...................was Thursday yesterday.

25.   ..................should not keep one's bag here.

26.   This country is .................. .

27.   Mohit is as strong as ................ .

28.   Mayur gave you as much juice as ............. .

29.   If I were ................., I wouldn't go with her.

30.   There is a lot of difference between .............and me.

 

Ans : 1. mine, yours, 2. he, it, 3. they, 4. you, you, me, 5. it, 6. he, it, 7. I, 8. they, them, 9. me, 10. he, 11. it, 12. I, 13. I, I, 14. she, us, 15. I, 16. you, 17. her, 18. it, 19. he, 20. him, 21. it, 22. it, 23. it, 24. it, 25. one, 26. ours, 27. I, 28. me, 29. you, 30. you.

No comments:

Post a Comment