Saturday, July 21, 2018

Conjunction - Correct Sentences with Answers

1.      Both Rani as well as Rashi have prepared for the examination well.
2.      Until you stop here, you will not be able to see the natural beauty.
3.      We have not met from when we went on a tour.
4.      Both Aditya as well as Rohan came.
5.      Scarcely had I bought the pizza than I started to eat it.
6.      I doubted that he was in the room.
7.      As the manager is on leave, so the documents cannot be signed.
8.      He worked hard, because he will succeed.
9.      The teacher asked him that why he was not in proper uniform.
10.  No sooner had I started when my mother called me from behind.
11.  Please advise me if I should take a bus or a train.
12.  Either you have to stay here or go home.
13.  It is ten years that he returned from America.
14.  Not only he tried but also secured the first position.
15.  Neither India or Pakistan can afford to wage a war.
16.  Walking is good both for health and recreation.
17.  The thief had hardly broken into the room than the houselord woke up.
18.  The servant must have opened the cupboard since none else had the key.
19.  Because he violated the law, so he was punished.
20.  He had gone away after I reached there.
21.  While I opened the gate, I found the postman standing outside.
22.  Either he will come to me or you.
23.  No sooner had we started lunch when the doorbell rang.
24.  Not only he writes English but also French.
25. While the dog barked, she woke up.

Answers : 1. Both Rani and Rashi have prepared for the examination well. 2. Unless you stop here, you will not be able to see the natural beauty. 3. We have not met since we went on a tour. 4. Both Aditya and Rohan came. 5. Scarcely had I bought the pizza when I started to eat it. 6. I doubted if he was in the room. 7. As the manager is on leave, the documents cannot be signed. 8. He worked hard, so he will succeed. 9. The teacher asked him why he was not in proper uniform. 10. No sooner had I started than my mother called me from behind. 11. Please advise me whether I should take a bus or a train. 12.You have to either stay here or go home. 13. It is ten years since he returned from America. 14. He not only tried but also secured the first position. 15. Neither India nor Pakistan can afford to wage a war. 16. Walking is good for both health and recreation. 17. The thief had hardly broken into the room when the houselord woke up. 18. The servant must have opened the cupboard, for none else had the key. 19. Because he violated the law, he was punished. 20. He had gone away before I reached there. 21. When I opened the gate, I found the postman standing outside. 22. He will come either to me or to you. 23. No sooner had we started lunch than the doorbell rang. 24. He writes not only English but also French. 25. When the dog barked, she woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment